Tuesday 15 November 2011

yes...i need that

my old car had broke down...so, we only have 1 car to share....why do i need my car sooo much?

first...i need to bring the kids to the library.... how i wish i can go there everyday... be patient mom...!

then...i need to put haris in a swimming class.... still...i need car to go there....

to buy fresh food n veggie every morning.. oh...i really miss u my kembara!

i need you...i need you...

now..the solution to my problem is...to buy food and other stuff very early in the morning, before he went to work...

as for library and swimmimg classes...weekends will be the best time...

i need to think of a better ways to handle this...

i think i need to sent him to work, then take the car and enjoy myself...erm...good eh?...

but not tomorrow...tomorrow he need to go to work at 630am... it is just too early for me to wake up those muchkins..:-)

and yati is coming to clean the house...nooo...i can't take the 2 days in a week holiday from house cleaning being burn because of the library...library can surely wait...yati cannot...hahaha...giler malas ko mom!

still...i think...the best among the best solution is to buy a new car...

'' darl, i know u just being promoted to head of department, how about the 600 extra we use to buy me a new baby, heh? ''

ps: i miss you my kembara!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: