Thursday 2 February 2012

Rasa bersalah

i feel so guilty...when i woke up this morning ...i feel so guilty to my self...my cholestrol level are just too high..and i dont even bother to take good care of myself...haih....

the last test was done ages ago...when i was admitted to psh due to svt...that time it was..8.5!!!...haiyaaaa.....bulat mata Dr fauzi tu...but mine is even bigger....

so...as azam baru...ewah...i started my morning with oats....i try to reduce my sugar intake...no more seafood...haih..ini yg berat..coz i love seafood!...but for the sake of myself and my kids...i have to...tak sanggup pulak..anak2 merana if im not well...nauzubillah...

istiqomah ct...istiqomah...

you can do it ct...

no moere udang masak merah..or butter prawn abg yg yummy-meleleh -air-liur tu...no more seafood pasta...no more...seafood payella abg yg gojes tu...lagi garlic prawn with alfredo pasta abg yg gile debom tu...oh...hidupku!

ps: berjaga sebelum kena...bila dah kena..makan pun dah xde makna...tak pasai2..kena control!