Wednesday 15 February 2012

dakwah

I need to think about this....to my family...my friends....

we need to change...

we are too much in needs of the duniyah...

we even feel like we will live forever

need more money...bigger, beautiful house... clever kids...bigger, stylish car....

never that we tought about... I will never bring all those things when im gone in my small 6 foot 2 empty house...

is my kids soleh enough to help me when im gone...

what did I do to make him soleh...

did I make my doa to Allah....did I teach them about Allah and islam...

or did I just let them watch tv...while I do my work...or did I just let other people to do my part to make them into soleh person...did I ever think that money cant buy iman....did my kids is following a proper teaching of islam like what our prophet want it to be...or just following our goverment moderate muslim teaching that only make islamic studies as an elective subject....

slowly...but surely...this moderate muslim teaching that have been put inside our school by the corrupted muslim...will make our children among those who think...'' there is no need for jihad...coz jihad is an act of terrorism''

something to think...

now days...if you walk in the supermarket...you will see those...naked hijabi...

they wear hijab...but the put on leggings, short sleeve...

when you ask them...what is hijab for...

nice answer...its fashion!!!

how did our islamic teacher teach at school...or what did they actually teach...or maybe...the teacher is wearing the same fashion?

basic knowladge...now is an excotic idea!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: