Saturday 14 January 2012

the story

remember about the special jamu recipe that I got from my indonesian friend?... yeah...the easy peasy one....but I cant mske it anymore...my pokok kunci is lock up in soil...refuse to grow into a beautiful kunci....end up I bought this herbal juice instead.

salingan...cheeky faris ;-)


qowiyah.....so far...its taste nice..and I fell good with it...more energy...less sleepy...but I did mot notice any changes in
my bm production...ok lah...hehehe


yerterday... I went to cosway....they have special offer for high chew c.... 10 ringgit...hehehe thats cheap...the kids are on regular vit c supply...ok lah....hehehe...

thats my darl home work...itu semya memerlukan bantuan oada mama for mark sum....soooo...more extra work...need more qowiyah...ok lah...hehehe

ps: lama x update...sebab tak sehat...windu blog ku.. :~)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: