Wednesday 25 January 2012

drawing

thinking back...drawing really help me alot during my study years...when I want to understang things..i just draw it...drawing it make me easy to understand.

its help when you can draw very well...it look nice and it make your mind clear about things that you want to understand.

so...ive decided to make an art classes for my kids...a proper class...i teach them,how to draw properly and knows how to use all different type of material available.

it was so amazing to see how the kids respond to my one to one drawing session...they are just marvelous! masyaAllah...

im so happy with what I do...i love drawing and im so please that still can use the skill that I have for my children....

alhamdullillah...masyaAllah :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: