Monday 13 October 2008

Hospital bag?

Today...
  1. will start to wash all the baby cloth.....
  2. will open the moses basket......
  3. will reorganise my baby wordrobe(s)..
  4. will pack my hospital bag...erm...what?...hospital bag?...aper nak isi ye..no idea....erm...still thinking...(while thinking..my hand write down all the possible things in the list...)
and.....................it turn out to be...the longest list ever...4 page full..and the initial plan was to bring the smallest bag...turn into the biggest bag that we have.....kui kui kui....

still need to refine things that need to be put inside the bag.....the hospital will take 20 min from our house....and i don't want my darling to go back home and spend 40 min just to take my breast pad!!!....so...will make sure i have everything in hand...hoho...

wish me luck...

opss!!!....i need to put down in the list...BABY CARSEAT!!!!!...

No comments: